Adds BY Nuffnang

9 January 2014

Wellcome 2014


I dont want to tell you my wish
Just enough if all I can say is " Cukuplah Allah bagiku"
Coz only Him knew what the best for me
Only Him knew what actually I wanted and needed
The important things is only Him knew the way

I love Allah and Islam is my way of life!








 Nasir Bin Hassan + Jamilah Binti Mail

1. Mohd. Nazri Bin Nasir

2. Nardiah Binti Nasir + Mohd. Zudaidi Bin Yaacob + Mohd. Zafran Al-Amin

3. Narduah Binti Nasir + Razali Bin Ali

4. Mohd. Najib Bin Nasir + Nur Huda Daniel + Nur Damia Batrisyah

5. Mohd Haniff Bin Nasir

6. Mohd. Hakim Bin Nasir

7. Ahmad Nabil Bin Nasir



Allah, please protect my family... bless us with your Rahman & Rahim.  Thanks for giving me the chance to live with this great family mambers..and only You know how deep I love them..   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment