Adds BY Nuffnang

18 January 2013

Bowling..Bowling and Bowling again..!!

Dear Friends,

Last Sunday, after i'm going back from Terengganu..My friend, Tina had text me regarding bowling tournoment organized by my exofficemate in MOSTI.  Tina said she cant play for the tournament and hope that I can take her place in that tournament..urmmm anyway I like to play bowling but I am not master in it. huhu just for fun ok lah.. so, I agreed while looking at my watch, I told her to be there at 8.00 pm. After that, I quickly call my hubby and told him about that...really hope that he can accompanying me that night...  As the time still 3.00 pm, I decide to take a look my Kelisa at the workshop and having late lunch with my family..ho ho ho I'm really hungry!! Wow , time running so fast..at 5 pm, I quickly rush to Putrajaya.  Drove a car like pelesit.. in my mind I dont want to be late. I arrive in my home at 7 pm because of the stupid traffic jam which I think it can be avoide acctually...damm! I'm late..run to my house for taking a shower and eat some light food haha!! eating again??  Arrive at Alamanda at 8.00 sharp..huhu terror kan?? Mr. Arol poyo had register my name and....my hubby name as a player? what? he play too? Abihlah..My hubby is the one who always give a critician to me..and everytime he starts his words..I always say...ya...ya...ya...bla..bla.. hahah.  Lets take a look at our picture...Thank you to my exofficemate for inviting me..really enjoyed that night. Thank you friends..hope to see you again..love U alls..!!

The happiest staff ever..

woahhhh looks like very serious game hah.?

Tina, Aeron Xavier.  and untie..(Tina mummies)

sweet couple Lina and Faiz

eh?? Why he got the prasent??

sweet sour couple...he and me.kah kah kah

elehhh...I got the prasent tooo

Memory with my exofficemate....


I wonder who is he??

Then go back to sleep at 10.00...wah so pack my activities that day...Alhamdulillah....ZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment