Adds BY Nuffnang

21 August 2013

Cant wait to hug you my dear Junior....





My dear babies...now bonda are starting to miss you every day.  Meet my time playing with the growing belly..haha.. seriously Bonda feel so excited when touching my tummy. I can feel you inside! Sometimes Papa will touch you and say a few words and hope you can hear it..the magic words hahaha..He dont know but I knew you can hear him..  Nowadays..Bonda would often go to toilet..sometimes it makes me tired..but everytime I enter the toilet first thing that i will do is looking to the mirror..what else i can do if i'm not checking my tummy..hahahhahah.  So happy dear...I really love u dear..so..grow up faster for me..uppps not only for me, for papa, nenek, unties and your uncle..and one more dont forget your counsins :) All of them are waiting for you with so much love...


No comments:

Post a Comment