Adds BY Nuffnang

13 February 2013

I love you ...but You just dont know it..:(





I love u but ….you just don’t know it…
When every times we get quarreling each other..
I knew that we are being hurt
So i lost my words to ask forgiveness from you
And sure it happen to you too..
Silent is more better than talk
Day one….day two…day three
I’m start miss your voice..
So I sat down in front of you while doing silly things..
No responds from you..
Ok! That’s enough!! We start argue again..
And the same thing happen and happen again..
But do we realized, our own needed?
For me, I need you to protect me..
I need you to fulfill my life
I need you to be a hero in my life
I want you to be loyal with me..
I want to be pampered by you
But every times I’m trying to tell you..
We will end our discussion with nobody is right, nobody wants to listen, arguing each other
And finally…”silent is better than talk”!
Do you know that what we need to be can’t be reality until the end of our life..
Today, I’m writing this massage to tell you that I love you yesterday ..and now..
That’s why I’m trying to change you
To make sure you are the one whose be my love forever

No comments:

Post a Comment